12-31-2011, 11:56 PM
Interesting...I have noticed on my AA entry (ER Shaw barrel) that groups are extremely tight with the AA factory Berger and Hornady 123 AMAX. Shooting the same ammo with my homebuild (Satern barrel) I get some vertical grouping. I noticed this Monday when shooting both uppers back to back on same lower while getting ready for hunting trip.
I used anti-seize on the barrel nut (torqued to 60+ ft-lbs) and didn't use anything to bed the gas block (JP Enterprises steel block).
What "should" I have done differently? (Loctice 243 in lieu of anti-seize?...where would I use Loctite on the gas block?)
I used anti-seize on the barrel nut (torqued to 60+ ft-lbs) and didn't use anything to bed the gas block (JP Enterprises steel block).
What "should" I have done differently? (Loctice 243 in lieu of anti-seize?...where would I use Loctite on the gas block?)

