12-31-2011, 10:25 PM
Rambozo Wrote:Well, they didn't have either at the gun show. They didn't even have any good reloading components.
I'm not surprised there on both of those aspects. All you'll mostly find at gun shows are guns that sell which means brands that have become a household name or are very common such as Glock, XD, Kahr, Keltec, Ruger, etc.
Same with the reloading stuff. When a dealer only has a limited space why take up valuable room with low or no profit items that most likely wont sell when you can use that space for high profit items that will sell? Plus most reloading stuff is limited by the Fire Marshall due to it being a public meeting place. The gun shows we go to, the dealers are only allowed 5 lbs of powder and primers COMBINED in the whole building, not 5 lbs per dealer.
For carry, I have a Ruger LC9 and I love it. It's only a 7+1 capacity but realistically this is plenty in almost all real life situations a civilian will be involved in. It's smaller then both of the guns you mentioned above and is almost half their weight.

