03-27-2018, 01:23 AM
I guess what I would like to see are real ways we can initiate a counter offensive, I for one do not like to just react and defend, I would like to know what or which groups have concrete strategies to, how can I put it politely, go on offense. I belong to NRA and am willing to support lawsuits, it would be great to see how we could put them on defense and force them to react and to defend everywhere...
Maybe put up some BIG signs alongside city limit signs that say "attention gangs and criminals, drug dealers and murderers - this is a city that will not resist you they will shelter and hide you from law enforcement - feel free to make this city your home!!!!!"
"O yeah, criminal earnings are tax free, too!!!!!!!"
"Democrats are in charge, this means you can plunder and pillage and be protected while doing it!!!"
"No feds - they are not welcome to come in here, so says the Mayor!!!"
If someone takes those signs down, just put one back up, take pictures of it and post it to lots of internet places...
I don't know, that's a thought!!!
Maybe put up some BIG signs alongside city limit signs that say "attention gangs and criminals, drug dealers and murderers - this is a city that will not resist you they will shelter and hide you from law enforcement - feel free to make this city your home!!!!!"
"O yeah, criminal earnings are tax free, too!!!!!!!"
"Democrats are in charge, this means you can plunder and pillage and be protected while doing it!!!"
"No feds - they are not welcome to come in here, so says the Mayor!!!"
If someone takes those signs down, just put one back up, take pictures of it and post it to lots of internet places...
I don't know, that's a thought!!!
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

