Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tungsten buffer weights?
#8
Thanks for all the great information! I think I'm going to try the tungsten weights first and then if not satisfied, I'll mess with the springs. Kinda used to the 'sproing', let's me know last round...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tungsten buffer weights? - by AZHTfreak - 03-17-2018, 05:56 PM
Tungsten buffer weights? - by grayfox - 03-17-2018, 07:16 PM
Tungsten buffer weights? - by AZHTfreak - 03-17-2018, 07:34 PM
Tungsten buffer weights? - by grayfox - 03-17-2018, 09:01 PM
Tungsten buffer weights? - by AZHTfreak - 03-18-2018, 12:08 AM
Tungsten buffer weights? - by Lastrites - 03-18-2018, 12:51 PM
Tungsten buffer weights? - by wilecoyote - 03-19-2018, 06:02 PM
Tungsten buffer weights? - by AZHTfreak - 03-24-2018, 11:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)