Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My New 80% AR Build
#14
I tried the second Larue trigger in the 80% with the same result. I tried the Larue in an Anderson lower and it worked fine.
I compared the trigger, hammer and safety holes between the Anderson and 80% lower by holding them next to each other and sighting through and I can't see a difference. I removed a bit of the top of the safety hole and sanded the safety a little. It still does not work.
The Larue trigger works fine in the Anderson lower. The Delton trigger which was in the Anderson works fine in the 80%.
I left the Larue in the Anderson lower and the Delton in the 80%. The feel of each is alike.
I don't know why the Larue is fitted to such tight tolerances.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My New 80% AR Build - by bj139 - 03-22-2018, 03:27 AM
My New 80% AR Build - by Kswhitetails - 03-22-2018, 04:03 AM
My New 80% AR Build - by brian y - 03-22-2018, 04:04 AM
My New 80% AR Build - by bj139 - 03-22-2018, 04:16 AM
My New 80% AR Build - by bj139 - 03-22-2018, 04:29 PM
My New 80% AR Build - by Randy99CL - 03-22-2018, 06:14 PM
My New 80% AR Build - by Crusty - 03-22-2018, 06:41 PM
My New 80% AR Build - by bj139 - 03-23-2018, 12:56 AM
My New 80% AR Build - by bj139 - 03-23-2018, 01:07 AM
My New 80% AR Build - by bj139 - 03-23-2018, 01:32 AM
My New 80% AR Build - by bj139 - 03-24-2018, 02:56 AM
My New 80% AR Build - by bj139 - 03-24-2018, 03:15 PM
My New 80% AR Build - by Frontier Gear - 03-24-2018, 03:50 PM
My New 80% AR Build - by bj139 - 03-24-2018, 07:02 PM
My New 80% AR Build - by Crusty - 03-24-2018, 08:00 PM
My New 80% AR Build - by bj139 - 03-26-2018, 02:16 PM
My New 80% AR Build - by Crusty - 03-26-2018, 02:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)