03-21-2018, 07:50 PM
UPDATE !! Well...I figured that I may as well just tear it all apart and check everything. I took off the gas block and tried to blow through it ....No Go !! A ha ! Took the block all apart and found that the gas tube had been installed upside down.....
I had a shop install the barrel ( didn't have a proper wrench) and since I was buying a gas block from them...they installed the gas block too..... There is the culprit !!
So I just finished reinstalling the gas tube....I can blow through it ! Installed the gas block on the barrel , everything seems smooth.
Going to shoot it after a little lunch !! Report to follow !!
I had a shop install the barrel ( didn't have a proper wrench) and since I was buying a gas block from them...they installed the gas block too..... There is the culprit !!
So I just finished reinstalling the gas tube....I can blow through it ! Installed the gas block on the barrel , everything seems smooth.Going to shoot it after a little lunch !! Report to follow !!

