Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Out to 1000yds with the 20" odin works
#13
Crracer712 Wrote:Great thread. I love long distance shooting. Currently I only have 700 yards to shoot at home. I'm working one clearing out some timber in a fence Rod so I can go diagonal well beyond a 1000.

How big is the plate you were shooting on the 1000 yard range? I wish I knew someone close to me that knew everything about long distance shooting that I could learn from. For me it's a lot of error and some trial.
I believe the plate is 2'x2' but i will check it next time out. I agree with you about trial and error that is how i am learning about long distance shooting with a lot of reading on a few forums, I am still making mistakes and buying the wrong things to help me lol but it has been interesting and fun. I am not an expert but if i can answer any questions for you i will, you can pm or ask in this forum and i will do my best to help you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Out to 1000yds with the 20" odin works - by Keef - 02-26-2018, 12:08 PM
Out to 1000yds with the 20" odin works - by kcb38 - 03-06-2018, 04:00 PM
Out to 1000yds with the 20" odin works - by brian y - 03-20-2018, 04:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)