03-19-2018, 02:52 PM
I had/am having a similar issue with a 12" Grr pistol, although not quite as severe. I posted here if you're interested: http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...stol-build
To summarize, I saw an improvement when I more carefully aligned the adjustable gas block, but it's still not 100%. I'm going to try a non adjustable gb for better gas flow. If that doesn't work I'll be opening my gas port too, just haven't decided what diameter. One thing I have going for my build you might want to consider is a noveske flaming pig style muzzle device that I think must add some back pressure to simulate slightly longer dwell time.
To summarize, I saw an improvement when I more carefully aligned the adjustable gas block, but it's still not 100%. I'm going to try a non adjustable gb for better gas flow. If that doesn't work I'll be opening my gas port too, just haven't decided what diameter. One thing I have going for my build you might want to consider is a noveske flaming pig style muzzle device that I think must add some back pressure to simulate slightly longer dwell time.

