Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Out to 1000yds with the 20" odin works
#12
Great thread. I love long distance shooting. Currently I only have 700 yards to shoot at home. I'm working one clearing out some timber in a fence Rod so I can go diagonal well beyond a 1000.

How big is the plate you were shooting on the 1000 yard range? I wish I knew someone close to me that knew everything about long distance shooting that I could learn from. For me it's a lot of error and some trial.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Out to 1000yds with the 20" odin works - by Keef - 02-26-2018, 12:08 PM
Out to 1000yds with the 20" odin works - by kcb38 - 03-06-2018, 04:00 PM
Out to 1000yds with the 20" odin works - by Crracer712 - 03-18-2018, 03:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)