My father shoots a 20.5" barreled Grendel Vepr, and by all accounts I was amazing with how well it shot.
It was hard on brass until he made few modifications.
We noticed wile handloading that it was going 50-100fps faster than any of our ar/bolt guns with similar barrel lengths. I was wondering recently if it has a .262 bore like the wolf ammo specs out at, thus the increase of pressure and velocity.
Being an AK is shows pressure differently.
Magazines are the big con to this platform. Last time I checked there are only 10 rounders available, and to use 7.62 mags it requires modifications to the receiver.
Also it's stamped "6.5x39". Not sure if it's a SAAMI chambers design or something different altogather.
It was hard on brass until he made few modifications.
We noticed wile handloading that it was going 50-100fps faster than any of our ar/bolt guns with similar barrel lengths. I was wondering recently if it has a .262 bore like the wolf ammo specs out at, thus the increase of pressure and velocity.
Being an AK is shows pressure differently.
Magazines are the big con to this platform. Last time I checked there are only 10 rounders available, and to use 7.62 mags it requires modifications to the receiver.
Also it's stamped "6.5x39". Not sure if it's a SAAMI chambers design or something different altogather.

