03-09-2018, 01:35 PM
I got the 20" SS fluted M-lock. It functions great, only have had one mis-feed and that was the second round in a new ACS magazine but after that it ran fine with both ACS mags and a Elander. It just shoots 5" groups and every shot acts like a flier. No two shots with in 3 to 5 inches of each other. The chamber seems OK from looking and measuring the fired cases and by just looking down the bore with a light I see no problems but the crown looks suspect. I really can't inspect the crown without taking the flash hider off and I am not doing ANYTHING like that or it may give BCA an excuse to void the warranty. If I do not hear something from BCA by noon today I will be calling them AGAIN. You live and learn. Since I have so much invested in ammo, reloading dies, magazines etc. I will be building another 6.5 Grendel since I just got a great deal on 3 Anderson stripped lowers. May just get the Odenworks combo that joboboutfitters.com has, Barrel, bolt, adjust gas block for $418 sounds like a good deal.

