Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
new 6.5 first time on range
#3
Yes, I am very happy with this upper so far. I have a H2 Armaspec Buffer that I got to use with my 450 Bushmaster upper. I had no problems, no FTF, jams etc..bolt locked back on last shot. Brass was at 4 o'clock but case mouths were dented.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
new 6.5 first time on range - by RobertFL - 03-09-2018, 01:22 AM
new 6.5 first time on range - by paulw - 03-09-2018, 01:35 AM
new 6.5 first time on range - by RobertFL - 03-09-2018, 01:37 AM
new 6.5 first time on range - by 223kev - 03-09-2018, 02:23 AM
new 6.5 first time on range - by Bigs28 - 03-09-2018, 02:47 AM
new 6.5 first time on range - by dpete - 03-09-2018, 02:53 AM
new 6.5 first time on range - by RobertFL - 03-09-2018, 01:05 PM
new 6.5 first time on range - by RobertFL - 03-09-2018, 04:52 PM
new 6.5 first time on range - by grayfox - 03-09-2018, 08:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)