Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list)
#47
bj139 Wrote:I shot my 24" Radical Firearms barrel with Wolf steel ammo today.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10913[/ATTACH]
I removed the muzzle brake and the shots seemed to group better.
The blast from the muzzle brake is pretty annoying and didn't seem to reduce recoil.
Maybe the barrel doesn't like Wolf steel. Not many do.

I got out my 24" Radical Firearms barrel to see if I could get it to shoot better.
I noticed the barrel nut was loose and am not sure at what point it might have loosened.
I retightened it and will try to shoot it next week. Obviously, my previous report on accuracy may be in error.

Jamie, Have you shot your rifle yet?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by SpairParts - 01-01-2018, 01:29 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by bj139 - 01-01-2018, 03:17 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by Redomen - 01-01-2018, 03:56 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by howl - 01-01-2018, 08:04 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by js8588 - 01-02-2018, 09:49 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by sneaky one - 01-03-2018, 12:16 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by usmcm16a2 - 01-03-2018, 12:16 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by Irbuff - 01-03-2018, 12:18 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by sneaky one - 01-04-2018, 12:10 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by diddlyv - 01-08-2018, 05:26 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by chetly - 01-10-2018, 01:12 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by Drillboss - 01-10-2018, 02:55 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by chetly - 01-10-2018, 03:49 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by kpswihart - 01-14-2018, 01:32 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by bj139 - 01-25-2018, 02:45 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by bj139 - 01-26-2018, 05:11 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by bj139 - 01-27-2018, 07:58 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by Sticks - 01-28-2018, 11:48 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by bj139 - 03-08-2018, 08:56 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by sneaky one - 01-11-2018, 12:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)