Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Grendel Armory
#4
There is a 16” Group buy going on right now and barrels are expected in April. I bought a 16” Faxon out of the first group buy and I’d much rather have it than a pin and welded 14.5”. I’d buy the 12,7” Faxon on the GB if you want a short barrel and you could pin and weld it. There aren’t many 14.5” barrel 6.5 Grendels, AA and Sabre defense both offered them but they are out of production.

Sounds like you’ve got plenty of time to decide.

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-12S-amp-H
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Grendel Armory - by worthen86ford - 03-07-2018, 03:09 AM
My Grendel Armory - by grayfox - 03-07-2018, 01:20 PM
My Grendel Armory - by LRRPF52 - 03-07-2018, 01:39 PM
My Grendel Armory - by VASCAR2 - 03-07-2018, 03:31 PM
My Grendel Armory - by worthen86ford - 03-07-2018, 05:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)