Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Out to 1000yds with the 20" odin works
#10
Nice rifle and great results from that Odin barrel. I went back and forth between Odin and BA on my recent build (original plan was to use Criterion but that's another story...). I had read reviews of the Odin barrel that were almost too good to be true. Ultimately I chose the BA, having had good experiences with them in the past. My first outing with it wasn't nearly as successful as yours though. I only hope that given some time, it'll come around. Anyway thanks for sharing your build and your results.
- Kirk -
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Out to 1000yds with the 20" odin works - by Keef - 02-26-2018, 12:08 PM
Out to 1000yds with the 20" odin works - by kcb38 - 03-06-2018, 04:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)