Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dream Re Barrel Job
#4
As far as bullpups I think Kel-Tec might be first to introduce an actual production RDB in 6.5 Grendel. It’ll probably be a couple of years at this rate before Kel-Tec gets a 6.5 Grendel to market. I was hoping IWI might offer a 6.5 Grendel in the SAR/X95 but looks like IWI decided to go big with their Tavor 7 in 7.62X51. I was surprised when IWI released the X95 in 300 Blackout which took a considerable amount of R&D.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dream Re Barrel Job - by Keef - 03-05-2018, 08:15 PM
Dream Re Barrel Job - by VASCAR2 - 03-05-2018, 09:26 PM
Dream Re Barrel Job - by Keef - 03-05-2018, 09:30 PM
Dream Re Barrel Job - by VASCAR2 - 03-06-2018, 02:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)