Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Grendel SAGA
#7
Looks like we may be neighbors Grayfox. I live in the Manassas area (for now).

This is the 4th gun I've done a work up on.

First was my M1A, second the 5.56 AR with PF barrel, third was an 18" 5.56 with a laRue Tactical PredatAR Barrel. That upper went to my daughter in Colorado.

I must say the Grendel has been the biggest PITA overall. Again I probably would have been way ahead if I had ordered the barrel myself from Bartlein and built it myself.

Lessons learned!

- Bryan
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Grendel SAGA - by BWDEnver - 03-03-2018, 08:06 PM
The Grendel SAGA - by grayfox - 03-03-2018, 08:55 PM
The Grendel SAGA - by rabiddawg - 03-03-2018, 11:35 PM
The Grendel SAGA - by VASCAR2 - 03-04-2018, 02:19 AM
The Grendel SAGA - by Sticks - 03-04-2018, 12:11 PM
The Grendel SAGA - by BWDEnver - 03-04-2018, 08:47 PM
The Grendel SAGA - by BWDEnver - 03-04-2018, 08:54 PM
The Grendel SAGA - by outbreaker - 03-04-2018, 11:13 PM
The Grendel SAGA - by grayfox - 03-05-2018, 02:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)