Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Barrels
#7
brian y Wrote:pkk, I recently posted about the 6.5 i built using the Odin Works 20" barrel, I bought the same package as you are looking at; Here it is:
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...odin-works
It works for me.

Nice shooting. Thanks for the recommendation. I think I'll go with it. If you can ring steel at 1000, then what else can you ask for?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 Barrels - by pkk - 03-02-2018, 08:09 PM
6.5 Barrels - by grayfox - 03-02-2018, 10:09 PM
6.5 Barrels - by alaska_guy - 03-02-2018, 11:45 PM
6.5 Barrels - by BCHunter - 03-03-2018, 12:37 AM
6.5 Barrels - by CVCOBRA1 - 03-03-2018, 02:46 AM
6.5 Barrels - by brian y - 03-03-2018, 05:15 AM
6.5 Barrels - by pkk - 03-03-2018, 08:35 PM
6.5 Barrels - by pkk - 03-03-2018, 08:51 PM
6.5 Barrels - by brian y - 03-04-2018, 04:41 AM
6.5 Barrels - by grayfox - 03-04-2018, 07:42 AM
6.5 Barrels - by pkk - 03-04-2018, 10:51 AM
6.5 Barrels - by Headshot11 - 03-04-2018, 01:23 PM
6.5 Barrels - by brian y - 03-05-2018, 01:35 AM
6.5 Barrels - by grayfox - 03-05-2018, 02:26 AM
6.5 Barrels - by brian y - 03-05-2018, 02:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)