Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First range day with 18'' Bear Creek Arsenal Upper!
#17
Lane73 Wrote:Sweet! looks like its easily @ 1 moa or less

- after break in that barrel should tighten up even more


//
https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/bca-ar-...mhb1818-mf

question - were these out of stock when you purchased ?

I have this one and others set to email notify when back in stock..

- just wondering if its best to just call & place an order- prepay & then wait it out ?

You may not get an email. I did not get notification that they were back in stock either. Just an advertisement email with some 5.56 uppers listed, and in the mix was BCG's for the Grendel. When I went to their page, they had the uppers in stock.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First range day with 18'' Bear Creek Arsenal Upper! - by ported45 - 03-01-2018, 12:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)