02-28-2018, 03:07 PM
Klem,
Are you saying that an adjustable gas block will actually reduce the rearward force of the bolt and therefore it will be better for longevity of the rifle? If the bolt is not being forced back no more than needed to cycle the action is that better on the overall rifle?
Concerning recoil, I initially ran the Larue upper on a lower that had a JP silent Capture spring. I was using a Pulsar Trail Scope on this rifle and would have a bad pixel every 3rd of 4th shot. Since I went to the Larue buffer and spring I have not had another bad pixel. In this case a change in the recoil and felt recoil seemed to be better for my scope.
Also, I have been researching the Larue TranQuilo suppressor. It does allow more gas out the muzzle end than a typical suppressor therefore reviews say that the TranQuilo suppressor is not as quite as similar 7.63 suppressors. It is also heavier than my Silencerco Hybrid so I need to evaluate that as well.
Are you saying that an adjustable gas block will actually reduce the rearward force of the bolt and therefore it will be better for longevity of the rifle? If the bolt is not being forced back no more than needed to cycle the action is that better on the overall rifle?
Concerning recoil, I initially ran the Larue upper on a lower that had a JP silent Capture spring. I was using a Pulsar Trail Scope on this rifle and would have a bad pixel every 3rd of 4th shot. Since I went to the Larue buffer and spring I have not had another bad pixel. In this case a change in the recoil and felt recoil seemed to be better for my scope.
Also, I have been researching the Larue TranQuilo suppressor. It does allow more gas out the muzzle end than a typical suppressor therefore reviews say that the TranQuilo suppressor is not as quite as similar 7.63 suppressors. It is also heavier than my Silencerco Hybrid so I need to evaluate that as well.

