Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First range day with 18'' Bear Creek Arsenal Upper!
#14
BR549R Wrote:I had about an hour to get out to the range today. To say i am pleased is an understatement.
This group could have been smaller. My shoot-n-see dot came off after the second shot
and my trigger is setup for three gun competition. I had time to get sighted in and shoot this group.

The details
BCA 18'' upper Sku # UA6.5MHB1818(MF) This upper cost $344.95 !!!!!
Hornady Black 123 ELD
Average MV was 2480 FPS ( that is the average for 20 rounds )
Air Temp 71 degrees
Humidity 61% welcome to GeorgiaSmile
Altitude 1042 Feet

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11079[/ATTACH]

More info to come!
See-ya next week !!!!
BR549R

I am very glad to hear that BCA upper is shooting so well. I bought a Classic Firearms barrel that is made by BCA and it looks to have the same specs as the barrel in your upper.
I believe it is the exact same barrel.
Probably gonna be a couple of weeks before I get to fire mine for the first time. Thanks for the info.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First range day with 18'' Bear Creek Arsenal Upper! - by Cowdog - 02-28-2018, 03:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)