Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bipod Recommendations
#16
Thanks everyone for this information! I have two fairly old Harris bipods. Neither have the notched legs which is really my main problem with them. Also, I always have to check them as the gradually come loose. May not have time to upgrade before Friday's testing so I'll probably have to make due with what I have. Maybe I can find an S series if I call around locally. There is always GG&G here in Tucson as mentioned if they can be found at retailers. Got no problem spending the money on an Atlas but I have not personally seen or touched them in person yet. Plus there are too many dam models.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bipod Recommendations - by Azgeek - 02-26-2018, 03:56 AM
Bipod Recommendations - by Azgeek - 02-26-2018, 03:58 AM
Bipod Recommendations - by Sticks - 02-26-2018, 11:55 AM
Bipod Recommendations - by Bigs28 - 02-26-2018, 12:14 PM
Bipod Recommendations - by TomSawyerNW - 02-26-2018, 04:00 PM
Bipod Recommendations - by NugginFutz - 02-26-2018, 04:31 PM
Bipod Recommendations - by ClutchAutomatic - 02-26-2018, 07:08 PM
Bipod Recommendations - by AZHTfreak - 02-26-2018, 09:27 PM
Bipod Recommendations - by Klem - 02-27-2018, 12:05 AM
Bipod Recommendations - by Harpoon1 - 02-27-2018, 12:10 AM
Bipod Recommendations - by NugginFutz - 02-27-2018, 01:34 AM
Bipod Recommendations - by NightFisher - 02-27-2018, 02:21 AM
Bipod Recommendations - by BCHunter - 02-27-2018, 02:35 AM
Bipod Recommendations - by brian y - 02-27-2018, 02:54 AM
Bipod Recommendations - by StoneHendge - 02-27-2018, 03:14 AM
Bipod Recommendations - by Azgeek - 02-27-2018, 05:58 AM
Bipod Recommendations - by Azgeek - 02-27-2018, 06:20 AM
Bipod Recommendations - by Azgeek - 02-27-2018, 06:36 AM
Bipod Recommendations - by Klem - 02-27-2018, 07:24 AM
Bipod Recommendations - by Bigs28 - 02-27-2018, 03:18 PM
Bipod Recommendations - by Azgeek - 02-28-2018, 04:38 PM
Bipod Recommendations - by hikfromstik - 03-02-2018, 02:48 AM
Bipod Recommendations - by Azgeek - 03-02-2018, 11:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)