Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
an incredible new challenge - and we all gotta step up!!
#52
I shouldn't weigh in as I have not read every post in this thread. but, I have only one outward feeling about this and its that "they" are just never satisfied never ever. if we allow "them" to ban bumpstocks, 100 round magazines as inwardly I feel like they will be, we ALL KNOW THAT WILL NOT BE ENOUGH!!! "they" will just come back in a while and want more. some things I don't need or use but,,I MUST FIGHT TO PROTECT THEM FOR THOSE WHO DO because I know as well as we all do that they will eventually come after what I use while exersizing my 2nd amendment rights. its simple as that. we are going to lose a little at a time but they most assuredly get to you too eventually.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
an incredible new challenge - and we all gotta step up!! - by dammitman - 02-26-2018, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)