02-25-2018, 04:17 PM
By now, I would think everyone on this forum would have at lest a case (5000) primers in the closet...even those of us who don't reload. It's only prudent..and they wont degrade or loose value in our lifetimes.
|
I wonder if they are running NICS checks on ammo
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I wonder if they are running NICS checks on ammo - by SharpD0g - 02-22-2018, 12:18 AM
I wonder if they are running NICS checks on ammo - by Double Naught Spy - 02-22-2018, 12:43 AM
I wonder if they are running NICS checks on ammo - by Tex Nomex - 02-22-2018, 12:52 AM
I wonder if they are running NICS checks on ammo - by Popeye212 - 02-23-2018, 12:44 AM
I wonder if they are running NICS checks on ammo - by Drift - 02-25-2018, 04:17 PM
I wonder if they are running NICS checks on ammo - by Lastrites - 02-25-2018, 06:08 PM
|