I had this problem with one extractor which came supplied on a complete upper I bought in 6.5 Grendel. I polished the extractor which helped. I suggest you remove the extractor from the bolt (via pushing out retaining pin) then rotate the extractor on the rim of the case. The extractor should slide easily around the case rim. If it doesn't I suggest you polish the high points on the extractor till it fits the rim of a 6.5 Grendel case. I used fine grit sand paper on my extractor and it seemed to help.
It also doesn't hurt to remove the sharp edge on the ejector which can impede feeding on larger diameter cases.
Sometimes the black O ring on the extractor spring/pin can put to much pressure on the extractor. Some bolts work fine with the O ring others function better without it.
Take a look at this thread it discusses the issue with polishing the bolt and ejector.
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...g-pictures
Here is a good post on accurate shooter about the reason to do the ejector mod.
http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/?s=6...mit=Search
It also doesn't hurt to remove the sharp edge on the ejector which can impede feeding on larger diameter cases.
Sometimes the black O ring on the extractor spring/pin can put to much pressure on the extractor. Some bolts work fine with the O ring others function better without it.
Take a look at this thread it discusses the issue with polishing the bolt and ejector.
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...g-pictures
Here is a good post on accurate shooter about the reason to do the ejector mod.
http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/?s=6...mit=Search

