02-23-2018, 06:31 PM
In all that list of 1 to 10's, the one that I would rank (didn't see it there but maybe I missed it) right at the TOP is the shooter's own will and decisions.
Murder comes from the heart, rage comes from the heart. Lots of other things can amplify it or try to direct or mis-direct it, but the person himself/herself carries the accountability, no one else makes him or her do it. There was a guy a couple years ago who literally ran over students at UNC in North Carolina with an SUV... the 2 perps in Boston used nails and pressure cookers... we have to be willing as a society to recognize that it is the person who needs to be identified, countered and or taken out if need be.
Now when it comes to the weapons debate I personally don't mind if bump stocks are restricted/removed... my theory is that a gun should be held to its (reasonable) original intended design... bump stocks, no. 100-round drums... not really a worry to me if they are gone. 20-30 round mags... leave alone b/c they are part of the original design and intent. regular mags for a glock... ok even if 13, 17, 19. A 50-round mag that sticks way down out of the glock.. not so much. I know some may ask where do you draw the line but I think there is a reasonable design line that can be identified.
Again these are my positions and opinions.
Will enacting these kinds of restrictions satisfy the libs? Heck no. But it's never been my calling in life to gain their approval.
Their ideas, like any other kind of cancer, don't stop, but that does not mean that we can't have and implement some ideas of our own regardless.
O, and deputize, train and indemnify school or hired personnel to be armed and respond with deadly force to shooting threats. Just like the guards are who the libs hire for their own private schools!!!!
Kids who post about that kind of stuff, shooting up whatever, treat them like lawbreakers would be in the airport. I remember when airports didn't have any of the security stuff... I still fly even with the security, so we can live with upping the protective profiles of our schools and treating a threat of mass shooting as a crime, an adult crime.
Murder comes from the heart, rage comes from the heart. Lots of other things can amplify it or try to direct or mis-direct it, but the person himself/herself carries the accountability, no one else makes him or her do it. There was a guy a couple years ago who literally ran over students at UNC in North Carolina with an SUV... the 2 perps in Boston used nails and pressure cookers... we have to be willing as a society to recognize that it is the person who needs to be identified, countered and or taken out if need be.
Now when it comes to the weapons debate I personally don't mind if bump stocks are restricted/removed... my theory is that a gun should be held to its (reasonable) original intended design... bump stocks, no. 100-round drums... not really a worry to me if they are gone. 20-30 round mags... leave alone b/c they are part of the original design and intent. regular mags for a glock... ok even if 13, 17, 19. A 50-round mag that sticks way down out of the glock.. not so much. I know some may ask where do you draw the line but I think there is a reasonable design line that can be identified.
Again these are my positions and opinions.
Will enacting these kinds of restrictions satisfy the libs? Heck no. But it's never been my calling in life to gain their approval.
Their ideas, like any other kind of cancer, don't stop, but that does not mean that we can't have and implement some ideas of our own regardless.
O, and deputize, train and indemnify school or hired personnel to be armed and respond with deadly force to shooting threats. Just like the guards are who the libs hire for their own private schools!!!!
Kids who post about that kind of stuff, shooting up whatever, treat them like lawbreakers would be in the airport. I remember when airports didn't have any of the security stuff... I still fly even with the security, so we can live with upping the protective profiles of our schools and treating a threat of mass shooting as a crime, an adult crime.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

