Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Larue Ultimate Upper Gas Block Question
#3
I would not remove the gas block unless I really had to. They use some special pixie dust during assembly that flies away when you start taking them apart.

Seriously though, don't change it unless you have to, I like the idea of the adjustable key or carrier here.
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Larue Ultimate Upper Gas Block Question - by Kswhitetails - 02-22-2018, 10:16 PM
Larue Ultimate Upper Gas Block Question - by Klem - 02-22-2018, 11:23 PM
Larue Ultimate Upper Gas Block Question - by Klem - 02-24-2018, 12:18 AM
Larue Ultimate Upper Gas Block Question - by Klem - 02-28-2018, 01:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)