Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Larue Ultimate Upper Gas Block Question
#1
Has anyone switched out the gas block on a Larue Ultimate Upper kit for an adjustable gas block? I am running Silencerco Hybrid suppressors on my two uppers and I am getting a lot of gas blow back. The guns run so smoothly I am hesitant to mess with their function.

Currently though, the ammunition left in my magazines are really dirty after just a couple shots.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Larue Ultimate Upper Gas Block Question - by Vetman1 - 02-22-2018, 01:25 AM
Larue Ultimate Upper Gas Block Question - by Klem - 02-22-2018, 11:23 PM
Larue Ultimate Upper Gas Block Question - by Klem - 02-24-2018, 12:18 AM
Larue Ultimate Upper Gas Block Question - by Klem - 02-28-2018, 01:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)