Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
an incredible new challenge - and we all gotta step up!!
#3
Stanc, after I taught my daughter how to shoot and took her to my hunting places, I started taking other folk's kids. I tried to focus on teenagers who did not have a dad around because I knew from my own background what a hole that leaves in a kid's development - my dad was a carrier pilot during WW2 and died shortly after. Not all of those kids are hunters but they all understand why we are and why we have a passion for firearms. It is never too late to start trying to change the coarse of what is happening today. We must all do something! The camel's nose is already under the tent and nobody seems to be wanting to kick it back out. Don't believe for a moment that they will stop with AR's / MSR's or whatever the next term is. All they need is momentum!
Further, from the kids that I have exposed to shooting, ARs/MSRs have proven to be the most appreciated - due to negligible recoil and simplistic operation - just point and pull and watch.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
an incredible new challenge - and we all gotta step up!! - by just_john - 02-21-2018, 09:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)