Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First range day with 18'' Bear Creek Arsenal Upper!
#9
I have a BCA complete upper headed my way from Primary Arms that FedX says will be here Thursday. I ordered it last Thursday night. It is a 20" SS fluted barrel with 15" M-Lock free float tube. It was $339.99 . They have 24" barrel uppers for $349.99. This will be my first 6.5 Grendel. Like you I just wanted something low cost that I could do a little bench playing and deer hunt with mainly in the woods and 200ish yard logging road cuts. I am going to put it on a Bushmaster lower that I have a 3lb CMC trigger in. Depends on how it shoots I may build a dedicated lower for it some day.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First range day with 18'' Bear Creek Arsenal Upper! - by 1Shot - 02-20-2018, 02:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)