Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Suggestions for cycling issue on 12" Faxon Barrel pistol build?
#18
bj139 Wrote:Do you have enough lube on your BCG? With a new build there is more friction until the rough spots are worn away.

Hard to say, but I tend to be generous though not sloppy with slip2k. I imagine some more breaking in will help though. It is a bcg and upper previously used on other franken guns, albeit not together.

I'm really hoping a non adjustable gas block does the trick, as I don't want to enlarge the gas port or rely on heavy doses of lube. I want to feel comfortable relying on this thing for everything from home defense, to a truck gun on hand if shtf because once I get it to that point I'm probably going to sell my tavor which fills that role to my brother.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Suggestions for cycling issue on 12" Faxon Barrel pistol build? - by Dcommoncents - 02-14-2018, 01:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)