02-10-2018, 06:45 PM
I've only shot it a few times.
I've been buried with work lately, hence the lack of posting as much.
Mark wanted me to see where the zero was at since they shipped the rifle and optics package separately.
No BS, my first group with the Burris 1.5-6x was exactly where his test group was.
I had originally mounted my LaRue LT-112/Vortex Viper HST 3-15x44 combo to do accuracy testing, but then put the LaRue/Burris combo on per Mark's request.
This is when I had the Viper HST on it, which I have yet to shoot in this configuration. He sent some Hornady Black and custom match ammo to me for testing that I still need to shoot for accuracy.
I've been buried with work lately, hence the lack of posting as much.
Mark wanted me to see where the zero was at since they shipped the rifle and optics package separately.
No BS, my first group with the Burris 1.5-6x was exactly where his test group was.
I had originally mounted my LaRue LT-112/Vortex Viper HST 3-15x44 combo to do accuracy testing, but then put the LaRue/Burris combo on per Mark's request.
This is when I had the Viper HST on it, which I have yet to shoot in this configuration. He sent some Hornady Black and custom match ammo to me for testing that I still need to shoot for accuracy.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
