02-05-2018, 12:10 AM
I know this has been covered a million times (probably not exaggerating that number) and Ive read dozens of threads and articles all over the web and Im still too confused to start my upper build.
I thought Type II was not the same as SAAMI but I just found a JP enhances bolt that says its Type II and conforms to current SAAMI specs. Faxon makes SAAMI barrels, Satern/Liberty makes Type II, Toolcraft makes a Type II BCG. Are these all the same and compatible with each other? I thought SAAMI and Type II were different.
I thought Type II was not the same as SAAMI but I just found a JP enhances bolt that says its Type II and conforms to current SAAMI specs. Faxon makes SAAMI barrels, Satern/Liberty makes Type II, Toolcraft makes a Type II BCG. Are these all the same and compatible with each other? I thought SAAMI and Type II were different.

