Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Scope power
#11
I have 5- 6 Burris scopes (FFII &Black Diamonds.) and a 4-14 mounted on a Grendel hunting rifle. It works good between 50- 300 yards (about 1-2 MOA) 300-400 yards OK (6-12 inch groups),then @>400yards I start missing. I am slowly "upgrading" to Minox scopes. I say "upgrading" because I can see smaller lines closer together with the minox scopes when placed side by side with the Burris scopes. And when I look @ camera land advertising on this forem, I find the Minox scoopes to be chaeper. The Burris scopes are shorter though.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Scope power - by wisconsinteacher - 12-22-2011, 12:55 AM
Scope power - by rkflorey - 12-22-2011, 01:03 AM
Scope power - by RStewart - 12-22-2011, 02:47 AM
Scope power - by Drifter - 12-22-2011, 03:20 AM
Scope power - by Whelenon - 12-22-2011, 05:14 AM
Scope power - by wisconsinteacher - 12-22-2011, 12:55 PM
Scope power - by RStewart - 12-22-2011, 01:52 PM
Scope power - by DocTheZombieKiller - 12-22-2011, 11:54 PM
Scope power - by bwaites - 12-22-2011, 11:58 PM
Scope power - by DocTheZombieKiller - 12-23-2011, 12:17 AM
Scope power - by hm2 clark - 12-23-2011, 12:39 AM
Scope power - by kbarnes12 - 12-23-2011, 02:14 AM
Scope power - by Whelenon - 12-23-2011, 03:30 AM
Scope power - by DocTheZombieKiller - 12-24-2011, 08:43 PM
Scope power - by LRRPF52 - 12-24-2011, 09:41 PM
Scope power - by Mutt - 12-25-2011, 09:07 PM
Scope power - by independentrider1 - 01-04-2012, 08:34 PM
Scope power - by henmar77 - 01-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Scope power - by Armored Transport - 01-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Scope power - by leopard6.5 - 01-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Scope power - by Costa - 01-09-2012, 04:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)