Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buffer Spring and Recoil
#5
Lrrp,

Thank you for the reply. The thermal is rated to .375 so it should handle the recoil. With the JP silent Capture spring setup the recoil was sorta jerky and I suspect that uneven recoil was causing the bad pixels.

If I understand your reply correctly, you run the spring and buffer that came with the Larue Ultimate Upper? The way I read your post you would not try to improve on the setup that comes with the Larue UU kit. Am I correct?

I have not tried the buffer and spring that came with the Larue UU kit and plan to try that this weekend. I was waiting on my Larue lower to arrive and have been just using the lowers from my .300 Blackout.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Buffer Spring and Recoil - by Vetman1 - 01-31-2018, 03:06 AM
Buffer Spring and Recoil - by LRRPF52 - 01-31-2018, 03:39 AM
Buffer Spring and Recoil - by Azgeek - 01-31-2018, 04:23 AM
Buffer Spring and Recoil - by LRRPF52 - 01-31-2018, 04:40 AM
Buffer Spring and Recoil - by Vetman1 - 01-31-2018, 01:15 PM
Buffer Spring and Recoil - by Kswhitetails - 01-31-2018, 04:33 PM
Buffer Spring and Recoil - by LRRPF52 - 01-31-2018, 04:42 PM
Buffer Spring and Recoil - by 98Z - 01-31-2018, 08:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)