01-26-2018, 05:24 AM
I bought two 25 round 6.8 mags when Midway had them on sale for about $10 and change.
Reviews on Midway reported they worked fine with 6.5 Grendel.
I fed 20 Grendel rounds through them through and they fed and ejected 100% just working them through the action.
Three weeks later they went on sale for $8 and change so I bought five more. It's an easy way to store a 20 round box of ammo.
I used one at the range today and it functioned 100% for 20 rounds.
The brass was steel cased Wolf but I did not see any scratches.
Reviews on Midway reported they worked fine with 6.5 Grendel.
I fed 20 Grendel rounds through them through and they fed and ejected 100% just working them through the action.
Three weeks later they went on sale for $8 and change so I bought five more. It's an easy way to store a 20 round box of ammo.
I used one at the range today and it functioned 100% for 20 rounds.
The brass was steel cased Wolf but I did not see any scratches.

