Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
In stock 18" Grendel Uppers for under $600?
#5
I'm trying to answer this same question right now. I have a colt competition 16" sporting AR that I've had for a few years now and want to get a second upper to swap out for when I'm doing longer shots or bigger game. So far the options I have come across are the Grendel Hunter, Aero Precision, and DS Arms. I've also debated getting the LaRue UU kit with the 6.5 Grendel 18" barrel option and using this as an opportunity to upgrade a few components on my Colt (better trigger for example) and then selling whatever the extra parts end up being. Are there any other uppers in this $$ range I'm missing?

https://www.dsarms.com/p-16456-dsa-ar15-...arrel.aspx

https://www.grendelhunter.com/product/18f-6-5-grendel/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
In stock 18" Grendel Uppers for under $600? - by rmiller107 - 01-25-2018, 09:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)