Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Religious War
#7
I can not agree more. My Grendel was my first build and the help I got on this board was invaluable. The group buys were an unexpected plus. I come to boards for informative information not politics or arguments over trivial things. Some very knowledgeable members here that have been very willing to help.
AR's make shooting fun again!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Religious War - by Keef - 01-20-2018, 05:14 AM
Religious War - by BluntForceTrauma - 01-20-2018, 07:40 AM
Religious War - by zcostilla - 01-20-2018, 08:24 AM
Religious War - by Kswhitetails - 01-20-2018, 04:28 PM
Religious War - by Djgrendel - 01-20-2018, 06:28 PM
Religious War - by 1075 tech - 01-20-2018, 11:36 PM
Religious War - by tracker12 - 01-21-2018, 03:00 PM
Religious War - by Forrest - 01-21-2018, 04:55 PM
Religious War - by Armadillo66 - 01-21-2018, 05:18 PM
Religious War - by NugginFutz - 01-21-2018, 08:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)