Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Religious War
#6
+1 here. Was wanting something other than 5.56 for another build. Guy at LGS suggested 6.5 Grendel when I told him I was considering the 6.8. Found this forum and haven't looked back.

Compared to some other forums I subscribe to, this place is a pleasure to visit. There are disagreements from time to time but generally even those are handled in what I used to think was an "adult" manner.

Many thanks also to BFT and the senior members who continue to post here, sharing their knowledge.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Religious War - by Keef - 01-20-2018, 05:14 AM
Religious War - by BluntForceTrauma - 01-20-2018, 07:40 AM
Religious War - by zcostilla - 01-20-2018, 08:24 AM
Religious War - by Kswhitetails - 01-20-2018, 04:28 PM
Religious War - by Djgrendel - 01-20-2018, 06:28 PM
Religious War - by 1075 tech - 01-20-2018, 11:36 PM
Religious War - by tracker12 - 01-21-2018, 03:00 PM
Religious War - by Forrest - 01-21-2018, 04:55 PM
Religious War - by Armadillo66 - 01-21-2018, 05:18 PM
Religious War - by NugginFutz - 01-21-2018, 08:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)