Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
first AR10 build parts list advice s'il vous plaît
#8
One thing I'll add is that Aero uses a proprietary barrel nut. They give you one with the upper kit, but won't sell you one ala carte. If you need a replacement, you need to ask them for one and hope they give you one. I ended up having to get a replacement since even though it installs with a standard AR15 armorers wrench, my standard armorers wrench didn't work.

VASCAR2 Wrote:I really like putting AR-15’s together but if I wanted a 6.5 Creedmoor semi auto I’d seriously consider just buying a Savage new MSR 10 Semi Auto. I read the size was similar to a DPMS G2 size.

The MSR 10 long range uses a 22” 5R QPQ barrel and uses Magpul magazines.


https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobi...5/redirect


I think the MSR 10 18” Hunter in 6.5 Creedmoor would be pretty cool also but would give up a little velocity but cheaper.


https://www.classicfirearms.com/savage-2...r-semiauto

Nah....

[video=youtube_share;VZ2HcRl4wSk]https://youtu.be/VZ2HcRl4wSk[/video]
Let's go Brandon!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
first AR10 build parts list advice s'il vous plaît - by StoneHendge - 01-15-2018, 02:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)