01-15-2018, 04:53 AM
Welcome to the forum, Don.
I like budget builds as well. I sounds like you put together a nice one.
I am 60 so I remember when everyone was trying to save money instead of spending it like water.
Grendels are inherently accurate as you found.
I managed to get a 0.912 MOA five shot group from my first Grendel, a 16" BCA barrel.
Grendels are addictive so now I have 4 but they are all budget Grendels.
I like budget builds as well. I sounds like you put together a nice one.
I am 60 so I remember when everyone was trying to save money instead of spending it like water.
Grendels are inherently accurate as you found.
I managed to get a 0.912 MOA five shot group from my first Grendel, a 16" BCA barrel.
Grendels are addictive so now I have 4 but they are all budget Grendels.

