01-09-2018, 02:30 PM
I'll keep this company in mind, just hadn't seen it mentioned here.
I still want to order a Bartlein barrel from Precision Firearms but after their facebook post yesterday about the company splitting up I'm worried there might be delays getting the barrel made.
Precision Firearms is splitting into Two Companies: Precision and Samurai Firearms. Same quality just mainly doing this to separate our tactical rifles from our Benchrest and Bolt Guns. Precision Firearms will continue to make All Sidewinder, STIR, Neptune, Equinox, Enterprise, Terminus Bolt Rifles. Samurai will take over Katana, Pandora, Havoc, Aries, and all other Tactical Rifles and Uppers. This transition will take almost all year to complete. Will not delay production though.
I still want to order a Bartlein barrel from Precision Firearms but after their facebook post yesterday about the company splitting up I'm worried there might be delays getting the barrel made.
Quote:Some NEWS Concerning Precision Firearms!
Precision Firearms is splitting into Two Companies: Precision and Samurai Firearms. Same quality just mainly doing this to separate our tactical rifles from our Benchrest and Bolt Guns. Precision Firearms will continue to make All Sidewinder, STIR, Neptune, Equinox, Enterprise, Terminus Bolt Rifles. Samurai will take over Katana, Pandora, Havoc, Aries, and all other Tactical Rifles and Uppers. This transition will take almost all year to complete. Will not delay production though.
Retired Army Airborne Infantry

