Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
T Box barrel company?
#6
I read up trying to find out where Bob was located then found he was probably in North Carolina. I looked around for the name of Bob’s company but couldn’t find it. It bugs me when I can’t remember things like this. It’ll just pop into my brain in a few days and it’ll be like where did that come from. I tried searching for the TV episode but no luck yet. I’m a member of the same FB group hdrolling and Tbox seems to have a lot of satisfied customers. I would suspect Tbox is a small operation. If I remember correctly Bob Templer also manufactured suppressors.

I figured Stan or someone else will chime in who might remember. The more I think about the TV episode it would have been after the sunset of the AWB in 2004.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
T Box barrel company? - by hdrolling - 01-08-2018, 12:55 PM
T Box barrel company? - by VASCAR2 - 01-08-2018, 05:00 PM
T Box barrel company? - by rabiddawg - 01-08-2018, 05:24 PM
T Box barrel company? - by hdrolling - 01-08-2018, 08:08 PM
T Box barrel company? - by hdrolling - 01-08-2018, 08:09 PM
T Box barrel company? - by VASCAR2 - 01-08-2018, 08:26 PM
T Box barrel company? - by Sean Boburk - 01-08-2018, 09:10 PM
T Box barrel company? - by mdram - 01-08-2018, 09:25 PM
T Box barrel company? - by VASCAR2 - 01-09-2018, 05:16 AM
T Box barrel company? - by ricsmall - 01-09-2018, 01:27 PM
T Box barrel company? - by hdrolling - 01-09-2018, 02:30 PM
T Box barrel company? - by mdram - 01-09-2018, 05:17 PM
T Box barrel company? - by beastep - 01-15-2018, 04:05 PM
T Box barrel company? - by glk45 - 03-27-2020, 10:30 AM
T Box barrel company? - by Popeye212 - 03-27-2020, 05:36 PM
T Box barrel company? - by Popeye212 - 03-27-2020, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)