01-05-2018, 05:28 AM
Randy,
Take a look at the Vortex Viper PA to HS models. They run around $300-600 depending on the model. Keep checking midwayusa and ebay as they have sales on them sometimes.
I have a few of their PA and HST models and am very impressed with them. Good clear glass, holds zero all the time, tracking is very repeatable, and lifetime warranty. I use them for 600 yard shooting with the occasional 1000 yard and they work fine. I don't shoot competitions and for what I do, they fit the bill just fine. I keep looking at higher end scopes, but can't justify the purchase just yet.
Take a look at the Vortex Viper PA to HS models. They run around $300-600 depending on the model. Keep checking midwayusa and ebay as they have sales on them sometimes.
I have a few of their PA and HST models and am very impressed with them. Good clear glass, holds zero all the time, tracking is very repeatable, and lifetime warranty. I use them for 600 yard shooting with the occasional 1000 yard and they work fine. I don't shoot competitions and for what I do, they fit the bill just fine. I keep looking at higher end scopes, but can't justify the purchase just yet.

