01-03-2018, 01:04 PM
I have a feeling that the upper program will end up changing more later to be more ala cart or more customization. Plus could just be how the website is setup too as well as list8ng out each part you do get. I think and as said before that very few companies have found he winning formula as far as products in the oversturated ar market. Larue and Noveske have it. Where Larue needs to work on is improving the overall buying experience, lower wait times even more, and remove the even Julie said it best people who buy know there will be a wait. I was floored she said this, and not something they should be known for. Although I was one of the long waits on my sbr OBR.
In the Army Doc is earned not given. Though privates and specialists do get a kick out of calling a senior NCO Doc and not Sergeant. But a quick correction and putting them at parade rest always reminds them of that folly!
In the Army Doc is earned not given. Though privates and specialists do get a kick out of calling a senior NCO Doc and not Sergeant. But a quick correction and putting them at parade rest always reminds them of that folly!

