Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list)
#9
Quote:We are also having an issue with chickens disappearing from the coop (with confirmed blood trails).

That sounds like it would be a fun problem to solve with your new build. We had the same problem with our ducks this year. It turned out to be a family of skunks. I ended up shooting most of them in the head with a 22LR. There was one where all I had with me at the time was a 308. Oh boy.... did that ever stick.

Quote:Thank you all for the insight,. I posted this over in snipers hide and was told it was one of the worst build lists someone saw in awhile. Oh well,. I will say that I'm pleased thus far with the interactions I get on this forum.

There is nothing wrong with your build that I can see. If it's safe, reliable, accurate within your needs, serves your purpose, fits your budget and goes bang then it was a good build.
Engineer, FFL and Pastor
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by SpairParts - 01-01-2018, 01:29 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by bj139 - 01-01-2018, 03:17 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by Redomen - 01-01-2018, 03:56 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by Frontier Gear - 01-01-2018, 06:24 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by howl - 01-01-2018, 08:04 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by js8588 - 01-02-2018, 09:49 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by sneaky one - 01-03-2018, 12:16 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by usmcm16a2 - 01-03-2018, 12:16 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by Irbuff - 01-03-2018, 12:18 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by sneaky one - 01-04-2018, 12:10 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by diddlyv - 01-08-2018, 05:26 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by chetly - 01-10-2018, 01:12 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by Drillboss - 01-10-2018, 02:55 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by chetly - 01-10-2018, 03:49 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by kpswihart - 01-14-2018, 01:32 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by bj139 - 01-25-2018, 02:45 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by bj139 - 01-26-2018, 05:11 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by bj139 - 01-27-2018, 07:58 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by Sticks - 01-28-2018, 11:48 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by bj139 - 03-08-2018, 08:56 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by sneaky one - 01-11-2018, 12:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)