Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list)
#1
Shortly after I signed up for this forum, I started to piece together a 6.5 Grendel as an all around type rifle. I had cost in mind but not thinking cheaply. I plan on utilizing this for target shooting, varmint shooting, and possibly small game. I have the opportunity to practice shots up to 1k yards on my family's property. We are also having an issue with chickens disappearing from the coop (with confirmed blood trails). Below is a list of my purchases within the last few days along with the future purchases.

Purchased

-24" Radical Arms Upper (I am expecting flak from this purchase but I will take my chances as the price was hard to beat)
-Anderson stripped lower (what I used in my 223 build)
-LaRue MBT trigger (Great reviews)
-Spikes enhanced lower parts kit (Great price and it comes with extended take down pins to prevent me from breaking nails)
-A2 style buffer assembly
-Luth chubby grip (Perfect size for my dainty hands)
-Luth AR MBA-1 stock (I like its looks and reviews)
-Vortex cantilever 30mm scope mount
-Primary Arms 4-14x44 ACSS HUD/DMR 223/308 scope
-Atlas BT10 or VERSA Bipod

Future Purchases (Maybe)
Different style Muzzle Brake (cheap one for the time being)

Future Purchase (Dreaming but possible with time)
LaRue TranQuilo Sound Suppressor M308 w/Muzzle brake)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by Princess_Jamie - 01-01-2018, 09:19 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by SpairParts - 01-01-2018, 01:29 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by bj139 - 01-01-2018, 03:17 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by Redomen - 01-01-2018, 03:56 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by howl - 01-01-2018, 08:04 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by js8588 - 01-02-2018, 09:49 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by sneaky one - 01-03-2018, 12:16 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by usmcm16a2 - 01-03-2018, 12:16 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by Irbuff - 01-03-2018, 12:18 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by sneaky one - 01-04-2018, 12:10 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by diddlyv - 01-08-2018, 05:26 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by chetly - 01-10-2018, 01:12 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by Drillboss - 01-10-2018, 02:55 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by chetly - 01-10-2018, 03:49 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by kpswihart - 01-14-2018, 01:32 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by bj139 - 01-25-2018, 02:45 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by bj139 - 01-26-2018, 05:11 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by bj139 - 01-27-2018, 07:58 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by Sticks - 01-28-2018, 11:48 AM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by bj139 - 03-08-2018, 08:56 PM
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list) - by sneaky one - 01-11-2018, 12:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)