12-30-2017, 03:47 AM
VASCAR2 Wrote:Jamie, the Geissele G2S come with an e shaped retaining spring clip for the hammer pin so not sure if your wanting the CMC anti walk trigger pin for piece of mind. I understand using anti walk pins on a blow back pistol caliber or rimfire AR-15. Just not an item normally seen used by forum members from my recollection. Nothing wrong with using the anti walk pin just curious if youve had previous problem?
I use KNS anti-rotation pins on most of my builds. For whatever reason, I didnt use them on my 300 BO Carbine with a Timney drop in. Cant recall that LPK or if they were Timney pins, but I had the hammer pin walk right out of the Anderson receiver mid mag at the blasting range. The CMC antiwalk pins came with the CMC drop in for the 300 BO pistol I finished up a few weeks ago, and they are a pretty effective piece of mind for the price of a cheap bottle of wine.
Let's go Brandon!

