Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alexander Arms 20" Entry Complete Rifle
#1
I bought a AR15 from Alexander Arms, will get it in approx. 1 month.
Who has experiences with this AR15, what will be the heaviest bullets I can use with 20" and 1:9 twist barrel for 600-800m?

It will come with the AA factory stainless barrel. I will change the trigger (Trigger Tech) and the but stock to a Magpul PRS.

Can't find lot of information or reviews about that rifle, if someone could share some experiences this would help a lot.
Are the Lapua 108g bullets too long? I have 500 of them and Ramshot Tac as powder at home for my other bolt action project.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Alexander Arms 20" Entry Complete Rifle - by A1Vixen - 12-29-2017, 07:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)