12-27-2017, 06:23 PM
I bought that same upper, 20" fluted stainless barrel w/ mlok handguard. Should be showing up today.
Funny story the day I bought it it was listed at $339, come back the next day and it was on sale for $289. So I called them up, talked to Amy I believe who issued me a store credit where I bought 3 magazines, had them shipped to my house on FedEx expedited shipping for a whopping $1.53. Those show up tomorrow. I'm excited to join the 6.5 Grendel brotherhood as well.
Funny story the day I bought it it was listed at $339, come back the next day and it was on sale for $289. So I called them up, talked to Amy I believe who issued me a store credit where I bought 3 magazines, had them shipped to my house on FedEx expedited shipping for a whopping $1.53. Those show up tomorrow. I'm excited to join the 6.5 Grendel brotherhood as well.

